We specialise in ALL types of Sliding and Hinged Doors including Frameless Glass Doors, Aluminium and Timber Doors. Commonly installed as - Shop Front Entries, Internal office doors, Toilet Doors, ...View More
We specialise in ALL types of Sliding and Hinged Doors including Frameless Glass Doors, Aluminium and Timber Doors. Commonly installed as – Shop Front Entries, Internal office doors, Toilet Doors, Plant Rooms, Workshops, Operating Theatres and Fire Exits. These doors rang from manually operated through to Hydraulic overhead door closers, surface mounted door closers, pivot concealed transom door closers, pivot floor spring door closers and Automatic Electric Doors. Our experienced team can asset you with all your supply, installation, maintenance, and repair needs within your commercial, industrial and body corporate residential buildings. We work closely with local suppliers and manufacturers wherever possible to ensure readily available parts and on-the-ground support. Operating in Southeast Queensland since 2000 with over 160 years of inhouse combined industry experience in supplying, installing, maintaining and repairing doors. We can quickly be on-site to handle anything you need with our local team of uniformed, full time employed staff of Electricians, Carpenters and Shutter engineers (NO SUB CONTRACTORS USED). Our centralised Loganholme office completely services the greater South East Queensland region – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowomba, Coolangatta.
- 24/7 emergency repairs available
- ADS is the largest “INDEPENDENT” service provider: you get the best product for your needs, not restricted to just what one manufacture recommends
- Specialise in all components for manual / self-closing doors including hinges, handles, locks, closers and all Architectural hardware.
- A correctly operating self-closing door is critical to maintain building security
- A self-closing door closer is easily retrofitted onto your existing timber or aluminium hinge door
- A self-closing door closer helps maintain indoor climate zones
- Self-closing doors help minimises impact and damage from wind blowing doors uncontrollably open
- A failed (closing fast) or incorrectly set up self-closing door is a serious health and safety liability and risk of litigation to owners if injury occurs.
Our service vehicles are fitted with a GPS fleet management system for accurate invoice charging
Specialise in brands such as: Ryobi, Dorma, Efco, Assa Abloy, Sabre