We specialize in ALL types of Sliding and Hinged Doors, including Frameless Glass, Aluminium, and Timber Doors. Commonly installed in various settings like Shop Front Entries, Internal office sliding doors, Toilet Doors, Plant Rooms, Workshops, Operating Theatres, and Fire Exits. Our experienced team at All Door Solutions can assist you with all your supply, installation, maintenance, and repair needs within your commercial, industrial, and body corporate residential buildings. Operating in Southeast Queensland since 2000 with over 160 years of in-house combined industry experience in supplying, installing, maintaining, and repairing sliding doors. Count on our local team of uniformed, full-time employed staff of Electricians, Carpenters, and Shutter engineers – NO SUB CONTRACTORS USED. Our centralised Loganholme office completely services the greater South East Queensland region – Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Coolangatta.
- 24/7 emergency repairs available
- ADS is the largest “INDEPENDENT” service provider: you get the best product for your needs, not restricted to just what one manufacture recommends
- Specialise in all components for manual / self-closing doors including hinges, handles, locks, closers and all Architectural hardware.
- A correctly operating self-closing door is critical to maintain building security
- A self-closing door closer is easily retrofitted onto your existing timber or aluminium hinge door
- A self-closing door closer helps maintain indoor climate zones
- Self-closing doors help minimises impact and damage from wind blowing doors uncontrollably open
- A failed (closing fast) or incorrectly set up self-closing door is a serious health and safety liability and risk of litigation to owners if injury occurs.
Our service vehicles are fitted with a GPS fleet management system for accurate invoice charging
Specialise in brands such as: Ryobi, Dorma, Efco, Assa Abloy, Sabre